Energy consumption has a significant effect on Total Cost of Ownership of plant and machinery: even with standard machines, the energy consumption represents 30% of total costs, and with particularly energy-intensive applications, this share is remarkably higher. Depending on cycle characteristics and rating, variable-speed pump drives achieve energy savings.
AD-Servo Series press brakes, designed with high technology to increase efficiency on precise part bending. Quality approved components used. Stress relieved made on bodies for long life and precise bending.
- Increase your competitive forces by %62 lower power consumption
- Lower cost per part by ecologic technology
- Quiet, Energy Efficient and Accurate
- Ram movement is powered by AC Servo motors driving hydraulic oil in line with variable speed pump. New technology allows :
- Silent bends, Noise level reduced to 63 dbA from 76 dbA
- Energy saving:
- 62% at stand-by
- 44% during the press cycle
- 60 % in 1 hour with 15 press cycles
- Supports your production cost efficiency and increases your competitive forces.
- Small hydraulic oil tank for Clean environment & Cost reduction
Thanks to the new technology reduce hydraulic tank from 200 lt to 2×40 lt
- Speeds & Accuracy & Synchronization
- Beam speeds to 200mm/sec
- 5,6 times better Synchronization in phase of „High Speed“