- Low operating cost and energy consumption
- Globally recognized high performance components
- Precise cuts and high durability
- High profit margin
- Perfect results on variety of material
- Efficient and precise cuts on thick and thin material
- Low investment and operating costs
- Modern and compact design
- Fast service with remote control
The Sinumerik 840DSL CNC controller is an efficient 64-bit microprocessor system with an integrated PC. The controller has a Durma operator interface and a complete cutting
database for all standard pipe cutting applications. The database includes the cutting parameters for standard tubes and profiles (steel, stainless steel, aluminium) for
common thickness ranges. Based on these reference values the operator can easily improve the cutting quality for different types of materials.
Rack and Pinion Motion System
Axes motions achieved by rack and pinion design. There are low backlash gears between the motor and the pinion which otherwise could cause precision losses. High precision two-day, hardened helical racks with low clearance make it possible to achieved very high
acceleration (10 m/ s2.), speed (100 m/min.) and accuracy (0,05 mm) values.
Laser Cutting Head
The ProCutter offers a complete solution for the laser-based fusion cutting of thin and medium material thickness in the wave length range around 1μm. In flame cutting, greater material thicknesses can also be processed while maintaining high standards of quality.
The potential of the cutting head is optimally converted into productivity, especially in the case of flatbed and pipe cutting machines, where innovative technologies are combined with proven concepts, providing the best possible performance, range of flexibility and degree of reliability.
The combination of proven technology and optimized design enables processing with up to 10 kW laser power in the head-infrared range – and gives you reduced installation space and weight at the same time. A robust and dustproof housing ensures a long service life and allows external linear drive accelerations up to 4.5 enabling
an efficient cutting operation. High-quality optics and the highest standards of quality in manufacturing and assembly ensure optimum laser beam guidance and shaping with high focal position stability, even at high laser power.
- Lightweight and slim design created for fast acceleration and cutting speed
- Motorized focus position adjustment for automatic machine setup and piercing work
- Drift-free, fast-reacting distance measurement
- Temperament protective window monitoring
- Values displayed via Bluetooth
- Select-able optical configuration, optimized for the range of applications
- Straight and angled design versions adapted to the machine concept
- Zoom lens for automatically adjusting the focus diameter
- Motorized or manual focal position adjustment
- Completely dust-proof beam path with protective windows
- LED operating status display
- Display of operating parameters via Bluetooth and interface for machine control
- Monitoring of the piercing process and detection of cutting breaks with CutMonitor